Looking to get involved and volunteer on your free time? Not sure where to look or which non-profits near you offers the types of volunteering causes you prefer? Involver Social Volunteering app helps you quickly find great volunteering events from hundreds of community based charities and non-profits near you or across the globe if you are feeling adventurous.
It’s Free and we make it fun! You just have to download the app, find a great volunteering opportunity, register for the event, then check-in to start having fun while making a positive change in your community.
Giving back is more fun with friends! Invite your friends to join you or make new ones while at the event. Be sure to take and post photos at the event after its done, which you can share with all your new volunteer friends!
How Involver Works:
1. You can follow up to three Communities (Near you or where you would like to travel to)
2. You can follow up to three Cause Categories you prefer (i.e. Animal shelters, Homeless, Education, etc)
3. We provide you amazing volunteering events and opportunities every week
4. You register and checkin into events with one tap inside the app
5. You earn karma hours, levels and badges to show off to your friends
6. You post and share photos to inspire others to get involved.
Now you can volunteer in Singapore, India, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Coming soon are great charities and non-profits posting volunteering opportunities in Thailand and Philippines.
Involver - Social Volunteering is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Involver - Social Volunteering (version 1.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.